Might you want to join?
We are looking for new IPTN board members who are prepared, as part of the current team, to take over responsibilities in support of IPTN and the Playback Theatre Community. We especially welcome applications from candidates representing different geographical areas, ethnic groups, gender, religion, etc. to ensure an equitable and fair representation of a diverse PB community within the IPTN board.
The IPTN is a membership organization whose mission is to support the development of Playback Theatre worldwide and to facilitate connections between people interested in this unique theatre form. We seek to inspire and enrich one another, encouraging integrity, relevance and dynamism in Playback Theatre practice globally.
The IPTN provides an independent, inclusive and global platform that strengthens Playback Theatre Practice through connection and mutual influence.
- Experienced and enthusiastic practitioner in Playback Theatre
- Excellent or very good command in spoken and written English
- Ability to travel to conferences and board meetings at least every 2 years
- Strong communication skills
- Computer knowledge and skills, in particular web and social media
- Organizing and planning skills
- Strong Teamwork skills
- Marketing and PR skills would be an asset
As part of the IPTN board actively support our organization and demonstrate leadership in line with our mission, vision and ethical principles. Besides administrative tasks you should be prepared to be involved or take responsibilities in one or several of the following areas:
- Website and Calendar
- IPTN Journal and Online Newsletter
- Support for International and Regional Gatherings
- Membership Management
- Financial Management
- Secretarial Support
If you feel attracted by taking up responsibilities in the IPTN board as described above and you require additional information, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly HERE until latest 28th of February 2021. Please note that your application should be supported by two references with a statement about your team skills.
We are looking forward to hear from you!